SURVISION, world leader in vehicle video identification cameras, based in the Paris region and in the US, is looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will manage his or her projects from beginning to end, from the offer to the deployment for Large Clients. He or she will be responsible for the project management, implementation and follow-up. He or she will co-operate closely with the technical and sales teams. He or she will be in direct contact with the Client and manage the project implementation, and define and deploy the communication actions. He or she will ensure correct installation, the planning, the turnover and the Client satisfaction, as well as the satisfaction of other service users.
The Project Manager will be based in Nanterre, in the Paris region, and will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The position will involve frequent travel within France and Europe (mainly European Union).
Main missions and responsibilities
- Participation in the drawing up of the offer from an operational point of view, providing support to the commercial team where necessary,
- Drawing up the planning of implementation offers and definition of the operation planning,
- Definition, management and parametring of interfaces allowing for correct operational implementation,
- Internal and external coordination of technical, communication and logistic services to guarantee optimal implementation of the service and customer satisfaction,
- Implementation and maintenance of project management tools (State of advancement, risk management, retro-planning…),
- Follow-up of Customer satisfaction and performance indicators,
- Definition and implementation of corrective actions,
- Project planning (costs, milestones, project risks…),
- Project management: supervision of the management of a project, participation in the different phases,
- The precise drawing up of the requirements specification according to the specific client needs; draw up of general functional specifications and define the technical concept,
- The drawing up of the budget and the follow up of expenses,
- The leading of follow-up and coordination meetings.
You must be a qualified engineer or have had completed higher level Studies in Project Management and have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar environment.
The candidate must be fluent in French, English, and either Spanish or Italian.