The NANOPAK is a short-range ultra-compact LPR camera made for being embedded inside a TOTEM supplied by SURVISION, a Barrier or any other specifically made hardware.
With its dry contact, it can directly activate the barrier if necessary.
Nanopak / Nanopak Totem: LPR Made Fast and Ultra Compact
- ALL-INTEGRATED: License Plate Recognition (LPR) process is performed entirely inside the camera.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The TOTEM integrates the entire electrical and electronic system. It bolts easily and securely to the ground.
- EASY TO SET UP: The camera automatically adjusts its filming and lighting parameters to provide optimal performance regardless of the environmental conditions. Camera settings (compression, frequency, etc) can be modified remotely.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The color of the Totem can match your installation.
- VIDEO STREAM: Provided in real time (Standard RTSP streaming).
- DRY CONTACT: To directly control a barrier.
- FAST: 60 fps (frames per second).
- FLEXIBLE: Adjustable recognition distance from 10 to 26 ft (3 to 8 m).
Nanopak provides a superior reading rate to parking and access control lanes within discreet and attractively designed protective hardware that will match the look & feel of your installations.